1. From a computer, connect to your Societe Generale Entreprises account with your Main account : https://entreprises.secure.societegenerale.fr/
2. Once connected, on the left menu, under Administration, click on Gestion des utilisateurs :
3. Add a new user to your account by clicking on the Créer un nouvel utilisateur button:
4. Fill the required fields and click on Valider:
5. Carefully write down the ID number and password:
6. You can now add read only rights (without Secure Access or Administration access) to your newly created user. Under Gestion des droits, make sure that :
- your new user has Oui under Droits Sogecash Net
- it has Non under "Droits administratifs" (to change values click on Oui or Non) :
Exemple of valid Sogecash Net rights for Bankin' use:
7. You are now required to loggin with this newly created user before being able to use it within Bankin'. Still from a computer, logout form your main account and connect to https://entreprises.secure.societegenerale.fr/ with your newly created user.
8. Once connected, follow the quick steps to create a new password:
9. Then, fill the required fields and click on Valider:
10. Here you go! You can now manage this account in Bankin'!