To make your personal data export crystal clear, we've explained each data shown in the export.
The list below is exhaustive which means you won't necessarily have them all - it depends on your situation.
If you still have question after reading this article, chat with us here - switch langage from French to English at the bottom to get help in English.
The registration-ip-history file tracks IPs used when installing Bankin' on a device. You may have various ones if you installed Bankin' on several devices.
The connection-ip-history file tracks IPs used when you log in to your Bankin'.
The custom-categories shows your custom subcategories and categories.
The user-email is the email used to log in to Bankin'.
The synchronized-bank-accounts is a list of all the bank accounts that are (or have been) added to Bankin'.
- bank: bank name
- name: bank account name
- custom_name: custom bank account name (if you renamed it in Bankin')
- account_number: bank account number
The user-profile file takes in all user data filled in the profile and the ones synchronized from the bank interface. The retrieved_from_bank data are collected for Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing purposes.
- lastname: last name
- firstname: first name
- user_birthday: date of birth filled in the user profile
- user_zipcode: postcode filled in the user profile
- user_gender: gender filled in the user profile
- address_retrieved_from_bank: postal address retrieved from the bank's interface
- birthday_retrieved_from_bank: date of birth retrieved from the bank's interface
- zipcode_retrieved_from_bank: postcode retrieved from the bank's interface
- gender_retrieved_from_bank: gender retrieved from the bank's interface
- job_retrieved_from_bank: job and/or socio-professional category retrieved from the bank's interface
- married_retrieved_from_bank: marital status retrieved from the bank's interface
- why: the reason why we are collecting these information
The transactions file contains all your transactions.
- date : your transaction from the newest to the oldest ones
- label : transaction label
- amount : transaction amount.
The transfer-accounts file displays all data coming from the transfer feature.
- bank: bank's name where the money is deducted from (it isn't the beneficiary one)
- name: bank's account name where the money is deducted from
- iban: international bank account number of the beneficiary account
- bic: bank identifier code of the beneficiary account
- balance: account's balance
- account_type: type of account (beneficiary: external account, internal: internal account)
The transfer-history specifies dates and labels of transfers done through Bankin'.
- label: transfer's label
- date: transfer's date
The professional-accounts-mandate only affect users that have business accounts:
- holder_name: name of the person who manage the company's bank account
- corporate_name: company's name